Tuesday, May 25, 2010

To New Beginnings

Having moved my blog over from Tumblr to Blogger, I am going to treat this as the spring of What Fresh Hell is This? and start fresh. No more morose, depressing posts; no more tears -- there's no crying in blogging! No crying! -- no more weepy, woe is me, come on everyone slit your wrists with me now kinda writings. Not to say every post will be like traipsing through a field of daffodils but I will do my best to veer away from the essay equivalents of a Velvet Underground song; it's time really start living by my new mantra (courtesy of my bff, Dorothy Parker) you might as well live.
So, I propose a toast to new beginnings: let us all bask in the sunshine of spring, of moving forward and of hope.

2 comments:

  1. Hear, hear!

    See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More power to you! I am so amazed that you are doing this...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete